Wanted stock cyl 4 mil trai banshee

HomesteadBanshee

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I know all about waiting no offense I been looking for over a year and all I seem to find is junk or the quad is clean but broken and they wanna still over price lol and when I find a better quad 4 or 5 hours away I start to ride and start a road trip lol and more than half way there I go to call the people and they tell me oh I sold it I forgot about you or I didnt think your serious because your taking a nice drive after I told them im a 100% going, I'm on my way and the banshee they sold it after they said they wouldn't cuz I'm coming from far and it's happened a few times I wasted my time and also money for gas and things but w.e I guess those bikes werent fir me that's all

I've done 3 long distance bike buys and they all went perfect. You must be doing something wrong.

You claim to be willing to spend $4500 for a complete package. Put your money where your keyboard is and buy this one and start horse trading to make it a trail bike. There is no way you can do this high end of a build for this price, even without all the bling.

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/for/3683837757.html

He has several other bikes. Maybe you can work a deal to get works shocks and knobbies instead of sand tires.

http://miami.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=20&subAreaID=&query=bluedevil&catAbb=sss

I have been talked to the guy and right now I got 3000 but In a month or so I'm getting the other 1500 but thats no biggie it's not a deal waiting a month and that guy buys them from Cali and puts a high price but last time I talked to him he didn't wanna break a deal but quick question are 03 limited edition yellow and black with yellow flames rare?????

No banshee is rare .1.8m sold world wide.

A stock stroke ported motor with even just a FEW goodies will Fuckin rip shit up and give you a guaranteed shit eating grin every time.

347ftw

Yeah thanks man cus the guy with the orange bike says that a 03 banshee yellow and black with the yellow flames he said it super rare one of the rareiest banshee and that's why he wants such a high price....you see the stupid thing people say in Miami to sell there quads,dude in Miami people would say anything to rip people off lol you can only imagine the shot people tell me