exhaust

Barracuda282

What type of riding do you do and get specific like: I ride about 80% sand pits and do extreme hill climbing, down hill jumping. I ride about 15% trails, mostly in 2nd to 4th gear w/ some 5th and 6th gear. Mostly tight turning trails and some dirt roads. I do about 5% dragracing in 500'.

sounds like pt mids or the dmcs if your lookin for a all around pipe. banshees dont have much low so dont expect to be a thumper after which ever pipe you do get but i recomend those 2 the pts are awsome and are very nice but the dmcs are really really nice as well and sound better than any pipe i have every herd(916's). l8ter

Get the Pt mids, they have the most low end twin pipe out there. You'll still gain a lot over stock on top and bottom. They are great all around pipes. The fmf sst's are pretty nice also. I'd choose between these two.

im no expert, but i think the result in all those will be about the same. buy the one that looks best to you. besides, you trail ride most of the time, so tenths or hundreths of a second doesnt mean as much to you as if you were straight drag racing.