Rebuilt .030 Over wont idle.

I have searched have not found anything about my problem! I just rebuilt my shee to .030 over and now she won't idle. It has stock bottom end. Wiseco Pistons. Stock carbs with 280 main jets and 25 needle jets. Air screw 1.5 turns out. Needle on the fourth clip. Carbs are synced and floats are in correct position! This was my setup for stock at 6500ft. not sure if I need bigger needle or main jets? I tried to raise my float's so it would idle and that don't work! when I give it gas it's real throaty, as soon as I let off throttle it dies! Has new Plugs ,Oil , Gas "40-1" Ratio , and New Clutch.. Bike was running great when I tore it down just figured after 2.5 years it was time.. When I tore it down I found my pistons moved in cylinders so that's why I bored them over. Nothing else was wrong with it.

No I have not done a leak down test. This is my first rebuild and have never needed one. I will make or buy on today. I made sure both carbs were cleaned before I reinstalled them. The slides are in correct carbs cause the little silver notches come into the windows and choke tube is installed. It does not seem to be running lean as it still smokes a little when I give it throttle and no popping. :confused:  Just wont idle for me! Next step is the leak down test. After that maybe a bigger pilot jet?

Went and rode a little bit. It still won't idle after its warmed up. I only was giving it 1/4 to half throttle. Runs great. Blowing blue smoke like normal. As soon as I stop giving it gas it dies and I have to pull choke to start it again when warm. Fuel issue maybe needle jet?

A top end rebuild shouldnt need to be rejetted. Do a leak down test asap. I personally wouldnt ride it until you did. Float level will not change idle, just how much fuel is sitting in bowls ready for engine to pull in. Did you replace intake gaskets or reuse any gaskets? Did you replace any seals in bottom end while engine was out or just top end rebuild? Check for cracks in intake boots where cross over tube pops in.

I still have the boxes on top of carbs but no tors box. I tried to mess with the screws on top of carbs nothing really changes. The air screw is about 2 turns out nothing really seems to change. I did just top end with all new gaskets. Gonna do a leak down test. Just have to make one first. Will check boots also.

I still have the boxes on top of carbs but no tors box. I tried to mess with the screws on top of carbs nothing really changes. The air screw is about 2 turns out nothing really seems to change. I did just top end with all new gaskets. Gonna do a leak down test. Just have to make one first. Will check boots also.