Redline Racing

Anyone know whats going on? I have been trying to get a hold of them for months and no answer left a message a month ago and no reply and being there a few times for parts went up there to the shop and its dark no one is around. 

Any new would be great if I am am going to need to look for a new preferred shop 

Cam always calls everyone right back give him another ring I am sure he just didnt get your message

Guest JohnTabata

I talk to Cam a lot and never had a problem with getting him on the phone. If he doesn't answer leave a message. I wouldn't go to Sweet Home when it's dark outside...

I talk to Cam a lot and never had a problem with getting him on the phone. If he doesn't answer leave a message. I wouldn't go to Sweet Home when it's dark outside...

The only thing you're likely to see in Sweet Home at night is an empty street.

Anyone know whats going on? I have been trying to get a hold of them for months and no answer left a message a month ago and no reply and being there a few times for parts went up there to the shop and its dark no one is around. 

Any new would be great if I am am going to need to look for a new preferred shop 

That's weird. He was there when I stopped by.

I apologize to anyone who calls and can't get me on the phone. But in this biz it's a double edge sword. If I answer all the phone calls I don't get customers Mtrs done that are here.

The people who have committed to mtr builds and have stuff already dropped off are my #1 concern.

So if you call and don't get ahold of me leave a message with a phone number. I get at least 3-5 messages a week with all the right info but no phone number.

I do all the mtr work at the shop. I do the porting, trenching, boring, jetting, assembly, overrides. This takes more time on mtr builds but gives me better control on the overall build. Not many shops do all the machine work in house anymore so they can farm it all out and just assemble it.

I strive to make time for every customer but sometimes it's really hard. If you can't reach me there is a reason I'M BUSY!! Leave me a message and i ussually call back. I work 6 days a week usually 10-14 hrs a day. So I'm usually always at the shop unless I got family stuff goin on. Hope everybody understands.

Thanks Cam