I fuckin hate brake issues .

Ok someone school me on brake bleeding :(

I'm sick of trying to bleed my rear brake assembly. I have a speed bleeder. Tried most tricks listed.

Just won't build pressure. No apparent leaks either.

Help banghead

Troy

Sometimes that peddle can be hard to get primed. Right hand on peddle, left hand on bleeder wrench......Push peddle down making pressure, open bleeder, keep peddle down, close bleeder, let peddle up, repeat.

I run a small hose from the bleeder to a small jar of brake fund, so you can see the fluid enter the jar. I'm essentially bleeding all the way to the jar since I keep the hose in a pool of brake fluid at the bottom of the jar. This keeps air bubbles from getting sucked back into the line. You can bleed with the cap off so you can keep an eye on your fluid level. You suck one air bubble in and your back to square one. Bleed till you get no bubbles into the fluid of the jar. Keep going till your fluid all looks new. (My +10 line took a while. LOL) 

If you are at it for a real long time....maybe you have an master cylinder issue.