Need help!

im new to banshees but have experience with 4 strokes. after i changed my banshee tranny oil my banshee like pops nd backfires and its bogging down when i give it gas and its like skipping and sounds like shit in powerband. it  ran so good before this oil change. once it started bogging and stalled i just put it in the garage and left lol but when i get time ill figure it out hopefully., anyone know what the problem is here? let me know,  thanks

what he means is

your carbs are probably just dirt and need a good cleaning.

it must be a fluke on the oil change because it shouldn't have anything to do with how its running.

Yeah I know that's what I'm saying. I cleaned the carb like a week and a half ago and rode it once and let it sit for a couple days then changed the oil today a took it for a ride and this happens.. What kind of oil do you guys run in your banshee ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you still have the parking brake on your machine? Did you get your carbs clean and readjusted properly? There are many things that could cause the poping and backfiring, but changing the oil is not one of them!

No I don't have a parking brake. I took off the TORS just disconnected the cable tho.. Carbs are adjusted. It bogs to and hits powerband weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk