wheelies mod info

G-Torque

Hey guys here again ........

What are the best modifications to make a banshee pup wheelies with out strugles ???

Should I replace the sprockets , swing arm ???

I have an 04 with t-5 -jetted-barnett clutch

It does pup wheelies but feels really heavy to do so ..

Sprockets and swig arm are stock...

I used to have a 98 that pup wheelies like butter .. nice and soft and felt really light when doing so.

The swing arm look bigger than stock also ..

I bought it and sold like that with out paying attention on set up cause I thought they where all the same .

Man... I regrett selling that baby...

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Oh gezzz.

Roll along, rev up, lean back, drop clutch balance....its not rocket appliances.

It's POP not Pup.......

• Like 1

I dont use the clutch to POP wheelies . It will just breake down .

I know how to do a wheely .

My questions are the mods on a stock banshee on the sprockets.

Some people say that changing the front to a bigger side helps the quad a lot .

Im just looking for recommendations from you guys

THE PROS...

pulling the clutch out full throtle like dp sht says is just gona break my head and the quads trany.

pulling the clutch out full throtle like dp sht says is just gona break my head and the quads trany.

lmao, never heard of a wheelie mod, go to a 13t sprocket in the front and ya, dump the clutch like said above, your not going to hurt anything. theres people making tones of hp on stock trany's who pop the clutch non stop without issues. and if you want to "mod" it for the sole purpose wheelies than getting a 4 stroke might be the best mod for you

Wheelies are a way of life by me it's all I did before I got hooked on dragging our fun was see how many parkway exits we could make before putting her down,my favorite set up was stock port with clean up 190psi compression on c-12,+5 on the timing plate and good old fmf fatties,stock carbs tuned to the gnats ass

i have a turbo bike i dump the clutch full throttle on the stock tranny all the time, it is still together and this motor makes almost 4 times the hp of your motor.

Wheelies are a way of life by me it's all I did before I got hooked on dragging our fun was see how many parkway exits we could make before putting her down,my favorite set up was stock port with clean up 190psi compression on c-12,+5 on the timing plate and good old fmf fatties,stock carbs tuned to the gnats ass

Finally somebody that speaks my language

Im noy asking on how to do a wheely.

This is how to proper do a wheely for all you guys that think you know what your talking about .

Take off gentle on 1st

Shift 2nd rev up a little bit take gas off and give gas again and its up .

If it leans too much to the back touch the rear break till its straight back in desire position keep giving gas and little touches in rear break .

Shift 3rd while stiil on air give gas and keep rear break close buy ..

IM NOT ASKING HOW TO DO WHEELIES IM JUST ASKING FOR THE MODS IF YOU DINT KNOW THEN THERE IS NO HELP NEED .

Some people here are just waiting to somebody to type something up to make sarcastic coments and make them look like a fools ...when they actually dont have a clue what they're talking about ...

you want to know how to get a banshee to fucking do wheelies better prick? get a fucking job buy a 4 mil stroker. get the fucking motor ported. buy some decent tires so they dont slide like a lubed dick. get a -2 swing arm and get new fucking sprockets.

you want to know how to get a banshee to fucking do wheelies better prick? get a fucking job buy a 4 mil stroker. get the fucking motor ported. buy some decent tires so they dont slide like a lubed dick. get a -2 swing arm and get new fucking sprockets.

You forgot: " Ride without helmet on the interstate ".