WTB 4 mil crank

Ak_grizzly

Ok....here's what I have 66mm Stock stroke cylinders, Dune ported by custom sandz.

so what do I need to get this going, sorry i'm new to this stuff here.

Thanks

call them and see if they can get it ported for the 4mil and domes. 66 is pretty much the final bore tho. I don't know how recent this port was done. If you want to, sell those and buy a set of fresh cylinders low bore/ 4 mil ported cylinders.

4mil is 4 mil. 110 or 115 rod. It's the pin that's moved on the webs. A 110 can use standard banshee pistons. A 115 uses 795, with these the wrist pin is moved 5mm higher. Dropping the piston down. Same amount of stroke which ever you chose.

Hey....Thanks every one I learn something today..... :headbang:  Thank you very much!!!!

call them and see if they can get it ported for the 4mil and domes. 66 is pretty much the final bore tho. I don't know how recent this port was done. If you want to, sell those and buy a set of fresh cylinders low bore/ 4 mil ported cylinders.

Ok...i'll call them Monday,i have 64.5 cylinder can I get this done to 4 mil ported

Thanks