in the robbery alot of banshee stuff was taken from the garage

35 mm mikuni carb

trinity head

trinity manifold

fmf ram valves with carbon fiber reeds

a brand new toomy radiator

terri cable steel braided throttle cable

screamin products throttle cover with the "offspring skull" on it

plus a few iother items taken off my shee for the rebuild.

anyone that buys my stuff and can give me the sellers info will get a reward plus i will pay you what you paid the seller so you dont loose out. reason i post this is there was a banshee hq shirt in the box of stuff taken from the garage. thanks to everyone who reads this and helps, later

im lost , evil did you get robbed??? what the fuck they took your shirt? im missing something , but if someone came in and took the time to tear the shit down and not take the entire bike, thats fucked up. you think some friends maybe playing a joke even though its not to funny?

let me fill you guys in !!!

cb, i had my shee in my garage in the process of tearing it down for a rebuild for the hq ride in november, my hq shirt, that i was wearing at the time of teardown, got a little dirty so i took it off before going into the house and threw it in the box i was using to hold all the stuff.

thats not all, but just the majority of the stuff taken from the garage and all that applies to the site, i didnt want to list everything. but theres a chance some dumbass will see the shirt and figure they can list what was in the box to try to make some cash, granted they even know what they took. :roll: later