RaceTech Electric - New Banshee Stator

Stators are a common topic in the Banshee community. We all have had our own or heard of another's troubles with aftermarket stators. A few site members have made a name for themselves helping members by rewinding stators on the side for people.

But Evan from RaceTech joined our site and offered up some of his products to fellow members here for them to test and experience for ourselves. I'm happy to report that I have had an excellent time with mine. I just contacted him about putting one on my wife's bike. (DC model for her's)

I have been vocal about the quality of his product since it's arrival last year. It's spent a full season in my bike as well as being used on several bikes that were used for dyno testing throughout this past winter. Never a hiccup. He's been great to deal with and by offering up product for testing, has shown complete faith in the quality of his products. His services have been ideal as well. (You can call and he'll help you with any questions you might have. I had a few since I'm converting my wife's bike to the DC unit and switching to some bright lights for her bike.)

I just wanted to post a little review here for anyone looking for some feedback on dealing with Evan. GREAT PRODUCT! Pick the model of your choice and buy with confidence! RaceTech Electric Stators FTW!  :clap:   :headbang:   :clap:   :headbang:

I second johns comments, I've had a dc setup stator and regulator in my bike for around 7-8 months. It's handling huge wattage and doesn't let the bulbs drop one volt when I demand more power from it.

This really is a high quality piece of kit, Evan is putting himself out there to make you guys happy offering various stator types. What more can you ask for.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm glad to hear you are happy and having a good experience with our parts (not surprised at all, but happy!!).  I'm doing my best to spend time here on BHQ to get to know people and answer questions. It's a cool forum and friendly group, so it's been pretty welcoming.

-Evan

• 2 years later...