Drag Banshee/Pony Xpress

Here is the link to my craigslist ad.  Im not interested in parting it at this time.  Only way I would part it is if someone wanted the engine and someone else wanted the chassis.  Im not gonna start pulling off $50 parts to ship all over the country.  Its time to move on and get out of the drag bikes.

http://wichita.craigslist.org/mcy/3702631698.html

Thank you Stvn, it hauls my 300 lb ass around nicely.  It was built to be dependable.  I dont like tinkering on em so when it was built I tried putting the best stuff in it and ride it and not have stuff break.  Nothing sucks worse than getting to the dunes and something breaks and there u sit with a sad face.

Thank you so much for the support guys!  Ive enjoyed riding with all of you and Im not outta the sport.  My priorities have changed over time and Amanda would like to be more involved so we are searching for a side x side. 

I think back at all the times we all rode together and you all rode the bike more than I did!  I enjoy watching others ride it more than I ride it. 

• Like 1

i have family in wichita that can pick up the bike, if you be willing to take 5300 cash

If the deal falls through from the gentleman in Washington, I would willing to work with ya on the price, shipping...etc.  The gentleman from Washington has been nothing but kind and Ive been out of town the last two days for work and I am going to get him a shipping quote today. 

Coupe, Im sorry bubba!  Im just selling one to hopefully buy a side x side.  Whoever gets the xpress will be happy with her.  Hell, Coupe, we used to run up and down the strip together! 

• 1 month later...