Jetting, is this about right? stats inside....

Stomp77

Temp: 45-60f

Alt: 750 ft

Mains: 300

Pilots: 27.5

Mods-

FmF gold's with some kinda signature on them...

2:1 toomey air box replacement filter system...

vito's power piston's...

Rad valve's (one leaner on needle) I want to do a plug chop but am not sure if its safe! I just rebuilt the enitre motor top to bottom yesterday, After the break in it will be getting colder so i am thinking of... 340: mains

30: pilots I may just get mains and stay with the pilots for the plug test, it seems to idle slower and better with the choke barely pulled. I adjusted the idle screws untill they were fully seated and the idle has dropped to perfect. I didn't mess with the air screws they are still 2 turns out. I also am switching to amsoil 50:1 on 93 pump gas. this is my first banshee and i rebuilt the freakin thing twice but have yet to jet it right! thanks for the help

peace.....

If it idles slower when you pull the choke out, then your shee doesn't like it, meaning you don't want a larger pilot. Adjust the air screws and find the best position according to the highest idle and best throttle response. Let us know where that stands. I'd also richen the needles, not lean them out. Fmf pipes in my area always liked the richer positions. I'd run it 4th clip from the top. You should notice more bottom end pull and less hesitation.