anybody possibly looking for some MINT T3's?

87workshee

I ahve some mint T3's on my shee and I read that they are somewhat hard to comeby and are used for dragging, if someone wants to make a trade offer I may be willing since someone might need 'em more than I do. I am also looking to trade for some pipes that are less of a drag pipe. Thanks guys. LMK

well, I am not really looking to get rid of them or anything. I just was seeing if someone needed them and was having trouble coming by some. I won't really ever do the shortening mod or anything so I'm sure someone can use them for that. just seeeing :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Well hmm. What would you like to trade? Ive been in the lookin for some T3's for a while!! I have some DG pipes and silencers Id trade plus maybe some money? Is there anything that you need? Im interested, so lets make a deal. Email me at Ndizzle350@yahoo.com if u wanna make a deal. The DG pipes are in great condition! They are alot less of a drag pipe than the T3. I am actually getting into drag racing next year and would love to trade you. Email me man!

-Nick

I will have to say that I have no problems w/ my cut T3's for low end. Dont get me wrong. They can be (depending on your motor). Mine are also cut by 1.5 inches.... so take that into consideration.. that will only hurt low end even more.....

Banchetta rode my shee this past weekend... maybe he can tell you how my low end is :P

By the way.... I can trail ride my lil 350 w/ cut T3's and drag ported.... w/o fouling a plug. I think my compression and timing help the most w/ my low end.... but I think you can get some decent lowend out of them....

I'll have to say, that they did have some decent low end. More than the T5's I've ridden. Granted he is pushing over 200lbs of compression!!!! I was still surprised that w/ cut T3's and drag port it still pulled pretty good. Very slight hesitation and hold on!! Less hesitation then T5's and pc pipes by far....I was more surprised about how snappy it was when your on the pipe. Maybe I should build my compression and put some race fuel in mine....... <_<:D