pro design or. Noss cool head?

Abdul

The domes pretty much just stay in and you drop it down to about a couple millimeters off the cylinder deck. Look through to make sure the o rings have stayed in place and drop it in the rest. If the domes do keep flopping out, put a pair of spark plugs in and use them like handles.

really?  ever thoguht of using a washer on the spark plugs to hold the domes in place??

pro-designs work just fine  and no they dont leak  if you put them in right.  on really high hp motors they have a small tendency to blow out at the inside of the water jacket area..  i have had that happen about 3 times.

the NOSS is a great head  its strong and works really well.  the use of stock studs is great. BUT on cubs or higherhp motors i'd highly suggest stronger studs, and stronger nuts,

the chariot is a great design also  they fit well and look really good  most come with the HD nuts and thats a big plus.

also  there is the MATTOON head.  it in my opinion is a great design.  the domne has a complete support around its base. there is a  lot of material in the waterjacket area thats prone to blow out.  

now  if you have a prodesign head already.  just run it.  worst case  call NOSS and have domes built for it if you need.  

really?  ever thoguht of using a washer on the spark plugs to hold the domes in place??

pro-designs work just fine  and no they dont leak  if you put them in right.  on really high hp motors they have a small tendency to blow out at the inside of the water jacket area..  i have had that happen about 3 times.

the NOSS is a great head  its strong and works really well.  the use of stock studs is great. BUT on cubs or higherhp motors i'd highly suggest stronger studs, and stronger nuts,

the chariot is a great design also  they fit well and look really good  most come with the HD nuts and thats a big plus.

also  there is the MATTOON head.  it in my opinion is a great design.  the domne has a complete support around its base. there is a  lot of material in the waterjacket area thats prone to blow out.  

now  if you have a prodesign head already.  just run it.  worst case  call NOSS and have domes built for it if you need.  

I just saw that Mattoon head. Id like to try one.

That said, Id go Noss over PD any day.