Lectron ?

I have a question that no one has been able to answer. If you went up one turn on your needle, how many jet sizes is that equal to. Also, would one turn up on the needle be about 4%-6% bigger on the jet. Just wondering if any of you have tried to figure this out before. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...

Whats the point in knowing jets sizes when you just need to turn the needle. dont complicate things. im not to sure about the metering rod effecting the power jets that much either. if the needle is that far off it will run shitty in the mid and not come on well on top. i was had my needle perfect but was maxed on the pj and still lean so i went 2 turn rich on the needle hoping to have enough on top but was still lean

Hey Randy

Maybe we can get together on the Dyno over at Verns . You've been real quite this winter. I know you have something up your sleave for next month. I would like to see how your Flo Tech runs against my site sponsor set up anyway.

Troy