Banshee randomly cutting out/ bogging..

I just got this banshee about 2 months ago it's stock except toomey T5's. It ran great till this week.. It starts up with no problem and runs good buts it randomly cuts out and dies almost like if you hit the kill switch but sometimes it will catch it self and keep running.

It doesn't happen when accelerating or cruising, mainly when trying to take off or rev it up to spin it around in my driveway or on a trail. I put new plugs in and disconnected the TORS. But it still does it.

Im not sure where to start looking for the problem? Any help would be appreciated.

-Adam

It's just when I rev it to take off or spin it around it feels like the ignition is being turned on and off rapidly. But it's not constant. I rode it for about 30 minutes yesterday before it happened. Then it did it about 5 times within a half mile tight trail.. Once it gets on the powerband it pulls nice and hard with no hiccups or anything.

pilots.....go up on them.  aftermarket pipes, and stock pilots create a lean situation down low.......when the clutch is pulled in or the bike is in neutral....it will rev fine.  This is because there is no load on the motor.  But put it in gear and try and leave....depending on how much you've revved it and a bunch of other variable......it starves on take of.  Try putting in LARGER pilots......not new 25 pilots.