banshee pipes????

:D sweeeeet does anyone know bout those new t6 if they got any thing down low cuz i am thinkin bout them.

dont spend the cash on those t-5's or stinky t-6 you sound like me trail and drag to whip your friends i say get on e-bay buy some procircuits heck i've got some id sell for 250 bucks spend the money you saved on a good port-job and get some a good set of intakes, and reeds either modified dual stage or v-force heck i've got some of those too and then get 34mm pj's hey i've got those as well!! i guarantee you will get a ton of bottom end and it will rev to the moon just ask all the people that i run over at the dunes and i NEVER "fan" ur "use" my clutch!!! only for shifting, i have let other people ride my bike and they cannot believe how well it responds and how much actual power it has all these parts came off when i decided to sell it a port job is the best thing you can do it makes all your other parts work great and better together (except t-6) weird huh t-6's are designed for stock port and not much for anything else.... guess what i even have a set of ported cylinders 65mm bore......

My friend just got them and all they did was make his shee run bad

"bad" meaning like "wicked", "awesome", "super"....or "bad" as in "god i could have bought a raptor with the price of these pipes"

im kinda wondering about t6's too

Mike

i run the dmc 916 pipes on my 2000 banshee and i have not lost a race yet. i have raced a 98 pontiac grand prix gtp and smoked him by a good 400 ft. i raced a 2000 kx125 and it wasnt even worth my time and gas. it was pitiful how badly i smoked him. i also raced a worked 400ex on wet grass with stock tires he beat me outta the hole because i spun 1st through 4th, once i hooked 5th i flew past him. i also raced a cr250 and a yz250 the cr stayed right with me until about 5th or bottom of 6th than i would pull away. the 2000 yz 250 is the only bike that stayed with me but i didnt get into 6th gear. maybe next time.

ok i guess ill jump in here and say it. you guys are all crazy. pipes arent all that make the quad. every aftermarket pipe that ive ever ridden on produces more power than stock. the only difference is where the powerband hits hardest. youve got low end pipes. good for tight trails, and tight places where low end works best. then youve got the mid range pipes. wich most people will tell you are the best all around pipes. ok for trails, and ok for dragging. then youve got your top end pipes thats the pipes for dragracing. low end pipes tend to poop out sooner than the mids. the mids dont have as much low end power or top end power. the top end pipes arent as good on the bottom, or mid as the other two, but break loose on the top. so you have to decide what you ride more. its up to you. i dont think theres a pipe out there that will under perform those stockers. all pipes will run shitty if your not tuned right. ive put on alot of exhausts and all of them out performed the stockers. just my .02

ok i guess ill jump in here and say it. you guys are all crazy. pipes arent all that make the quad. every aftermarket pipe that ive ever ridden on produces more power than stock. the only difference is where the powerband hits hardest. youve got low end pipes. good for tight trails, and tight places where low end works best. then youve got the mid range pipes. wich most people will tell you are the best all around pipes. ok for trails, and ok for dragging. then youve got your top end pipes thats the pipes for dragracing. low end pipes tend to poop out sooner than the mids. the mids dont have as much low end power or top end power. the top end pipes arent as good on the bottom, or mid as the other two, but break loose on the top. so you have to decide what you ride more. its up to you. i dont think theres a pipe out there that will under perform those stockers. all pipes will run shitty if your not tuned right. ive put on alot of exhausts and all of them out performed the stockers. just my .02

Amen!!!!! :D

i guess that is why i listed all the mods on my bike insted of ""i have dg works pipes and have never lost a race yet"" oh and i have NEVER been beaten by ANY dirt bike most of those fools wheelie over in the first 2 feet and those that stay down still dont have a chance the only thing that has even stayed with me in the dirt was a HIGHLY mod cr450 with a good drager on it and i still got him to break that stupid clicker thing on the front to keep the front end down cause he couldnt believe a 4 wheeler was still faster than his damn dirt bike... as bubba always says "damn dirt bikers".......but pro's or dmc are the best to use if you plan or not to do other mods ,,porting, carbs bla bla bla bla bla.....

here is a really fun project to do and pis the shaite out of a lot of people... get a banshee leave the stock pipes on it port it o-ring the stock head, reshape the stock head squish and stuff, bore the stock carbs make a lot of unobvious mods to the airbox and go out and stomp a lot of people with an obviously stock banshee and tell them you just put b8ev plugs in it.... what fun!!!!!

i have a friend thats got dmc 916. nice pipes, raced him at the dunes and in a pasture around here. i won ever time, and he didnt get the holeshot, with his mid pipes. his bike is almost the same as mine.v forces filter etc. now playing on the hills of a dune my pipes dont hit as quick or low in the rpms as his but my t5 do a great job and when they hit it the shit.

basically like most have said, all pipes will help, just where you want the power to be at. my thought are dont count a pipe like t5 cause they are not a low end pipe. sure not as low as fmf or etc but their good.

anything is better than stock, and if you tune it to the knats ass it will haul ass