harley davidson golf cart. the one at the HQ ride

im selling our golf cart.  i believe its a 75? harley davidson gas model. 

after i bought it i put in a complete new wiring harness, new starter/ alternator, new switch assembly.  rebuilt the carberator, new fuel pump all new fuel lines, and fuel pickup tube.  i t has new front tires and rear tires are in good shape.  the loose air after a day or so  i just aired them back up  shouldnt be a bad fix.  has lights and tail lights.  i have a set of LED ones for the rear ( thanks spurdy)   it has the original moonies hub caps.  irecently recoverd the seats in furr and it has a chain steering wheel on it.

i have a wood grant OR a black grant for it if you prefer.   runs great never any problems.  2000.00  fits in the back of a full size pickup.  i WILL DELIVER within hutchinson area  farther if we figure out something  just cover fuel costs and lunch i'll take it up to 5 hours away. 

this is the one we were cruizing around in at the HQ ride last 2 years.

link to pics..   http://wichita.craigslist.org/rvs/3656071042.html

if the link still works  its still for sale.  

hahahah YES this golf cart rules. I will miss the hell out of it, no one will ever be able to re-create the "cam face" while piloting this fine piece of equipment. Been on a few hammered camp cruises on this beaut. :)