I'm back

I just picked up a 2004 Banshee SE from a friend of mine.  I have had a banshee in the past, and made the mistake of saling it.  It will not happen again.  For those of you around Ohio, you may remember the trip to badlands with HQ, and BansheeCentral. 

I was the one how put out this video:

This 04 banshee already has most of the add-ons on it.  CPI in-frames, Rear brake block off, Case saver, clutch perch, ears cut, Billet shifter, and K&N air cleaner.

I am planning a trail port, V3, +4 swingarm, Tires and rims,  and TORS delete. 

https://plus.google.com/photos/108581369915286443461/albums/5851486986520577969?authkey=CJfC0_KH267fMQ

Anyway, I'm back!!

We have V4's now!

Welcome back. I have a Badlands trip planned for April 20th. Your welcome to join us.

I made the mistake of sailing my banshee also. Fucking thing was slow just could not get enough wind to make it fun!!

Lets do it BADLANDS HQ RIDE 2013 I'm in!!!!!!!!

Hey Wes...I have 2 Badlands trips planned. One April 20th and the other May 4th.

I was going to start a post about an HQ ride.

I thought the May 4th trip would be a good date for a big ride. (give people more time to get machines back together. LOL)

What do you think?