Good trail tire for 8in rim

trpkkd

Looking for a good all around trail tire to fit my 8in douglas blue labels? There's only a few that are 20+ inches tall was thinking maybe maxxis razr or super grip stingers? Are there anymore decent tires for 8in. rims that are over 18in?

So the blue labels are too weak to trail ride? I live in Northern MI and its mostly sand and hard pack not too many rocks or anything that I don't plan on launching the quad and I was going to buy 20in tires wouldn't that be enough to cushion the rim?

OK I have a set of Douglas red labels but is there a way to repair an aluminum rim it has been hit at some point in time to where it cracked the aluminum it's not real bad but it leaks slowly. I can take pics later.

Looking for a good all around trail tire to fit my 8in douglas blue labels? There's only a few that are 20+ inches tall was thinking maybe maxxis razr or super grip stingers? Are there anymore decent tires for 8in. rims that are over 18in?

. Ambush tires seems great. Or take a look at the new cst pulse