Prodesign cool head on a stock engine...anyone?

Daraji

I hope this Helps:

The altitude of Dubai United Arab Emirates, the meters or feet above sea level affects the temperature. Generally in the Tropics it is very comfortable to live without air conditioning from about:

1. 1000-1700 meters above sea level altitude.
2. 3000 to 5000 feet above sea level in altitude.

1 Meter = 3.2808399 Feet

Warm days, and cool night, and there is no need for air conditioning.

Temperature Change with Elevation
“3-5 degrees Fahrenheit per 1000 feet climbed."

Please help the expat travel community by getting on Wikipedia.org and finding the altitude for Dubai United Arab Emirates. The please write a small article explaining. 

Help other foreigners wanting to live in Dubai United Arab Emirates.

Read more: http://www.dubaiisme.com/altitude-dubai-united-arab-emirates/index.php#ixzz2LwhOBsz6

There is a problem with the fuels we use vs. the fuel you use.  If I remember correctly the wording is the problem......as, if I remember correctly, your version of 95 and 98 octane is equal to our version of 89 and 93 octane. 

Either way if you are at an altitude of close to 3-5k feet......you still wont be able to run 17cc domes on pump fuels......that would still equate to too much compression. 

Here is a more fail-safe way to check it all out........take the head you were previously running on your bike.....using fresh greese.....smear a decent amount on the gasket surfaces.  Then place the head on a piece of plexi-glass that has 2 holes drilled in it (so that you can have access to fill the individual domes.  Then fill the domes up with water using a measuring device and count the cc's it takes to fill each one. 

Then think back to what your compression used to be......this will give you more of a base reference point to see where your domes size compared to altitude which will relate to compression.  Then you can adjust from that point while watching your compression.

There is a problem with the fuels we use vs. the fuel you use.  If I remember correctly the wording is the problem......as, if I remember correctly, your version of 95 and 98 octane is equal to our version of 89 and 93 octane. 

Either way if you are at an altitude of close to 3-5k feet......you still wont be able to run 17cc domes on pump fuels......that would still equate to too much compression. 

Here is a more fail-safe way to check it all out........take the head you were previously running on your bike.....using fresh greese.....smear a decent amount on the gasket surfaces.  Then place the head on a piece of plexi-glass that has 2 holes drilled in it (so that you can have access to fill the individual domes.  Then fill the domes up with water using a measuring device and count the cc's it takes to fill each one. 

Then think back to what your compression used to be......this will give you more of a base reference point to see where your domes size compared to altitude which will relate to compression.  Then you can adjust from that point while watching your compression.

You might wanna create a u tube video of this procedure cuz im lost.... soo if i cant use 17cc what can i use?

K&T does a lot of work for the Arab Nations and Middle East. They also compete over there as well so they know what it is that you wanna know. I also believe that Lew Swan dealt with the over seas guys for a bit. Those are gonna be the best two options to discuss your situation with. Who better then the folks who know it first hand.