Banshee vs. 2013 Raptor

Scooter350

Not sure who is making 70hp for $2500 on a 700. I'm a little north or that, power wise, and there is more than $2500 into it. Maybe if you bought all used parts for real good prices.

Money for money as far as mods go, Banshee wins.

Great videos! poor guys who ride there on knobbies lol.

Any pics of your bike as set up in those videos? You seem to just have your average play bike with some good power, not set up for strait line at all. Just like mine :)

Great videos! poor guys who ride there on knobbies lol.

Any pics of your bike as set up in those videos? You seem to just have your average play bike with some good power, not set up for strait line at all. Just like mine :)

Ha! I was running knobbies.

The vids with me running the banshees was in December and the bike wasn't running great and I wasn't racing as hard. Now the vid of me running those Honda 450s is from Jan and the bike was running great and I was power shifting. Those 450s were pretty damn quick.

5eqyte8a.jpg

qu8y7ube.jpg

I was wondering why you was granny shifting in the first video. Well done.

Lol knobbies. At least that made the race a little closer. Any plans for an over ride trans?

I personally have problems beating a 45-50 700/yfz450 when they are lightened and stretched. I can barely walk them but i usually get destroyed out the hole. Good times though!

I was wondering why you was granny shifting in the first video. Well done.

Lol knobbies. At least that made the race a little closer. Any plans for an over ride trans?

I personally have problems beating a 45-50 700/yfz450 when they are lightened and stretched. I can barely walk them but i usually get destroyed out the hole. Good times though!

I might do an override. I'm trying to figure out exactly what build I want. I've got the bike completely torn down and its heading to the PC guy. It'll be a while before it gets put back together though.

• 8 months later...