Looking for Banshee in GA or SC to buy

Cottondoc

I have a Z400 right now that I ride on my wife's family's land near Thomson, GA.  I have never been to durahmtown or cedartown, but I have heard a lot about durahmtown.  Just about everybody that rides in the augusta, GA area has been to durahmtown it seems like.  I hear durahmtown is a good place to ride.  Ricardo1, are you in the Augusta area?  If so, do you know of any sand dune or sand hill areas around here to ride?  I know I have seen some places off I-20 between Augusta and Columbia, SC that look like decent sand hills, but don't know if you can ride on them.  I am originally from the Albany, GA area, and used to ride at some sand dunes in downtown Albany years ago.  Those dunes were a lot of fun.

I looked at those three Banshees on the above craiglist links.  The first two were set up for drag racing on pavement.  I am looking more for a trail banshee.  The third one was kind of what I was looking for, but the owner sold it yesterday.  Anyway, I'm going to keep looking.  I am also trying to sell my 2004 Z400 if anybody is interested.  It is totally stock and has been ridden very little.  Thanks again.

Yeah, probably been 8 -10 years since I rode in Albany.  Moved to Augusta for school/work and haven't had time to ride much since then.  I rode in Albany at the sand dunes almost every sunday for years though before moving.  I had a lot of fun on that sand.  I still have a 1987 Honda 250R that I rode in the sand.  It needs some work though and is at my parents house near albany.  Always wanted a Banshee and just decided to start looking for one recently.