the disease has spread again

The basket case banshee disease has grabbed me again found a decent looking kinda runner for a smooth k goin to look at her has a coolhead but was told the gasket is blown and it looks like the cylinders are waddling when its running. The guy knows nothing about banshees it could be just loose head bolts will find out and post some pics.

what a turd had to pass on this one ive seen 25 year old craftsman mowers that are tighter then this pos all mixed plastic would need rebuilt from ground up it was a solid 3-400 dollar bike but he thought it was da shit i just said not what im looking for. he was sure the boost bottle and fmfs was making it the fastest thing around

Tell me about it that's the problem here in florida they want top dollor for junk I been looking for a reliable trail bike and people here as owners don't know what they want in a build and they build junk and top dollor or there bike just has a couple hundred dollars as in pipes and intake and boost bottle into the bike and think they have gold and its the biggest pos oh and swear it's the fastest thing 100 + mph lol j/k I just stay quiet but yeah with just pipes I hardly doubt it...