Scott's Steering Stabalizer.........

Product review: keychain mounted bottle opener....ever roll into someones camp and be handed a cold bottled beer? yet no way to open it? well now theres a solution, next time your at the store and you see the free bottle openers sitting on the counter, take one, mine happens to be a Sam Adams custom, with a rich blue finish, it has turned out to be my best mod, specially when faced with a 90 footer and your stone sober.....

lol....I hate popping them off on stuff, especially the cheap bottles like corona and rolling rock, they tend to like to break pieces off. (I know the cheap bottles, drive a recycling truck and you tend to find out which ones break easy when you drop them.)

Bottle openers are indeed great mods, but when in a pinch and want to look cool when you get handed that cold one, just lean over and pop it open on your footpeg.

The fox air frames make a pretty damn good bottle opener.  Just like blue duece says, it's handy when your stone sober facing a man killer/maker.  Get'cha a couple down get the head ride and pull your balls outta ya throat and nail it.  GO BIG OR GO THE FUCK HOME :twisted:
a few bottles of liquid balls does relax a fella, a buddy and myself were playing out in dumont when we happened on one of those drink from sun up to sun down kinda guys, fucker fell asleep or passed out while riding his quad and crashed it was one of the funnest things i think i ever saw, he kinda just fell off his bike........

• 2 weeks later...