Stock Style banshee swingarms

Turbo Chassis

Im thinking of making a run of Mid duty (light dunes, drag, asphalt racing) swingarms that are stock style instead of using a roundhouse carrier. If i do this i will be making 10. I know someone currently sells them on ebay but these will be round tube and tig welded instead of mig welded.

Just trying to get an idea of interest before i make 10 and have them sitting around. If theres enough interest shown ill get the ball rolling and get some made up to the lengths people seem interested in.

Price will be 200.00 shipped on any arm up to 10 over stock. Longer will be 20.00 more.

I can offer powdercoating as well. Price depends on color.

I can also add wheelie bar mounts for an additional 25.00

Let me know if anyone is interested! Thanks

Jordan Rowan

Turbo Chassis

304-483-0472

Some people might be interested but i can't stand the stock style and would only go roundhouse. Some people might have there reasons however. Just my .02$

this coming from a kid with a all stock shee.

Might be worth it Jordan. not sure on demand tho. Ebay may be the ticket for that.

i agree ebay will probably be the place, just trying to get an idea of interest before i go and make 10 and have them sitting there. I agree round house is better but some people want to add a few inches for asphalt or dirt racing or dunes and dont have the funds to get an arm and carrier etc. Just a different option. And i have pics of swingarms with bar mounts on them, but dont have pics of a stock style swingarm with bar mounts on it. Are you wanting pics of just a swingarm with bar mounts? or a stock style?