First EDT race attempt

shawnsadler

Sooooooo I think I'm gonna attempt my first National this year at Pine Lake (Ashtabula, Ohio) I've done two TT's on the blaster before but they were at a local track. I'm an oval guy and think I wanna try my first national. Does anybody here attend or race any of the NEEDT or EDT races?

• 1 month later...

Go for it Shawn. I was looking forward to being at Pine Lake in July. .... But everyone I know is getting married this year and that had to be one of the wknds!!!!! My partner will be there to help promote my bars and get to know some people. I will be at the last round of EDT on Aug.27 - 28. Its in Batavia NY. You should try to make that one.

Ive met with our machinist and an engineer and i should have things finalized soon. I have most of the materials in hand already. Its strong, quality, stuff thatll be more than sufficient for the job. It will come in a couple lengths. ... And have the option of A arm clamps or the standard down links. Ive got a special secret part on it that Ill let out later. Im pushing to have the first batch done in no more than a month. You guys that have hooked me up will have dibs first. I have a couple guys in mind that have offered to test them. I ll offer those bars to them at cost. The next batch will be up for grabs as soon as I get some feedback.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...