Motor build

Ok so i have been thinking about building a back up. was interested in maybe going to a 4mil, but I will admit i am a newbie to all of the go fast mods..this is half post about needing info and half wanted post..(got info got parts maybe?)

Mostly going this route because everything has been changed on my bike but the stock crank.

From what I've seen I should be looking for a....

-cut tranny case and good guts

-4 mil crank

-stock jugs with a trail port

-a new clutch setup?

-no sure on what size carbs should work?

I'm sure im missing alot.. Any help would be great

Question for you

1. What kind of power are you looking for? What type of riding will you be doing?

2. Do you have a budget or not?

I do like the power curve on my stock set up with all the basic mods.. Dont have a port job, >_> wouldnt mind a lil more power but i want a strong bottom end with smooth shifting. But i know if i want a good port and polish and cut tranny it would have to be professional done

Soooooo.... who's gonna get me started? Im not looking to get done any time soon but try and work bottom to top ;).. Thx for the help bro..

so if i understand correctly I would need cut trans fit the 4mil crank and a cut head for longer stroke for squish? What size domes? I run 21 on 93oct..or would it be the same concept just cut?

I like the set up Zillafreak is pointing you in, I would go with  35 PWK carbs and a set of CPI inframes with a 4mill bike that bike would rip for sure....con carbs and pipes $1030ish new, not really low budget like you said, but this game isnt cheap fun as Hell though

• Like 1

CPI's hit hard in the middle but will overrev the T5's quite abit more...Im currently running T5's on a Aggressive Dune port with 33mm Pwks and will soon buy a set of CPI inframes...yes I dream all the time about a 4 mill cub some day sitting in my shee Hell Yes

CPI's hit hard in the middle but will overrev the T5's quite abit more...Im currently running T5's on a Aggressive Dune port with 33mm Pwks and will soon buy a set of CPI inframes...yes I dream all the time about a 4 mill cub some day sitting in my shee Hell Yes

I do like the the sound of t5's..need to do some reseach(internet videos)..:lol: