This is some Bull

Went to start my bike up today after having it sit for a week or 2

gave her a few slow kicks then i kicked hard.... she kicked right back and broke my clutch cover.

I installed my spare, warmed her up and off i went.

i went about 2 blocks and i felt a slight hesitation so i turned back..

I had her about mid throttle 2nd gear and i heard some loud clanking and she came to a stop.

I looked down to see my left crank rod sticking thru my cases.. WTF

I Just put this bike together a few months back, i hardly rode it... other than a few street races ( like 5) I went with this builder because i heard he was getting huge gains out of these servals, I also heard he was using junk rods but i chose to ignore after speaking with him. I havent had a chance to speak with him yet i just needed to vent. I'm pretty sure my cylinders are crap... I'm too afraid to tear into it.

It had to be the rods right? the bike was running perfect...

Could be many things. However, being that its a serval Im going to assume that its not WAY high on compression and timing which are what promote the "kick backs" that cause the havoc on the clutch cover. With that being said, are you 100% certain you turned the gas off when you put it away the last time before it sat for a few weeks? And are you confident there was no water leaks (even slight drips) that were draining into the cylds?

Think when you kicked it you bent one of those rods? I saw a pic of someone that bent a wang crank rod from back pressure on a kick. 

mayb i was warned by a bunch of people not to buy my crank from this builder but i did anyway I don't wanna mention his name yet because we haven't talked yet but i hope like hell he can help me out.

shitty chinese crap probably hit you.

hopefully  someone will listen?

i'd say that the "builder" needs to cover the entire repair top to bottom  escpecially since you even asked about the weak rod cranks...

on the other hand  could very well have been a hydrolock.  

Pretty sure it wasn't a hydrolock my uncle street drags and that was the main thing I was taught to look out 4 I always check for fuel coming out the exhaust and I always check my over flows

I seen it happen to my uncles bike so I know what to look for

I can even eat dinner this shit is really bothering me I just spent like 2800 on this bike shits got me sick...

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2