ban Cfh87/ josh aka bbbp racing

joee20002

This is none of my business for sure but but I just read it all on a public forum.

I would take a loss on a deal if I had already made promisses to someone else for my stuff.

Call me whatever but your name is all you have on the internet. This guy will prolly just change his but thats the point here.

Thank u that's been my point

Sounds like to me he did you guys a favor by selling it out from underneath you seeing as the waterjacket was cracked and it was full of epoxy.  Unless of course you were aware of that before hand.  But then i gotta ask why such a fuss over a junk ass cracked epoxied together motor?

Not a "junk ass motor" the pv slots were epoxied because of a hairline crack. How true this is I have no idea, but with that being said the deal whether it be with Jayccl, or the person I sold it to got a good deal. This was a set of cyls with good nic, pistons, crank, trans, cases, intakes, reeds, head, like new 39pwks, billet bowls, clutch cover, and a stator. All is ready to roll just need new domes cut and it's good to go. And I've come to the conclusion if it was so junky why would they have had wanted it so bad? JM .02...