Stock Cylinders or Serval cub kit

dont be cheap  get the good stuff the first time around..

hot rods crank for 375??  that does sound WAY cheap.  last couple 4 mills i did i refer'd the cranks sales to jeff or wildcard.  ( most came from jeff.) i think they were in the 425-440 range?  and when they showed up  they were hot rods cranks  ..

you could also just sell that bike and buy my outlaw.  it already has a bad ass motor. best frame  and best suspension around.  pick it up ~  gas it up~  ride ~  done.

if your just drag racing  an override is the way to go.  if your a trail hopper, goof off on the dunes, play drag's  the modified stocker is the way to go..  if you build the motor right the first time, and keep up on the maintenance plus keep it tuned well  it will run for a long time.  plus  instead of being at the dunes with broken stuff  you will be riding and having fun.  saving 100 bucks on a build to have it break after spending hundreds just to get to the dunes really SUCKS!

435 not 375

dont be cheap  get the good stuff the first time around..

plus  instead of being at the dunes with broken stuff  you will be riding and having fun.  saving 100 bucks on a build to have it break after spending hundreds just to get to the dunes really SUCKS!

very good advise right here /\

Get with cam on the modified stocker transmission. Shifts way better than stock but you can back load it and do everything the same as stock. Are you 100% wanting a chrome swing arm? If you bought a used one and powder coat it you could save a couple hundred there. I know where you could snag some +2 +1 a arms and some black widows. First and foremost though like everyone will agree DO NOT cut corners on the motor. Cheaper and easier to do it right the first time .

If setup right I heard they are good. Lone star a arms are good but pricey . I'd imagine you can pick up a good used set at a pretty decent price .Whether it be lonestar or whatever . Chrome swing arms look good but are generally going to run you a but more .

Christian, we can do them raw and save about $150 bucks..I also have a customer w/used wider chrome a arms...