Clutch Basket question

This should be a really easy one to answer but maybe i am just thinking it is. I got a new banshee and I am putting it back together so I have the clutch basket pulled off the bike and I have been checking it for wear. When i went to put it back together and read a yahama manual it talks about cushion rings. I don't seem to have any in my clutch basket. I have my pressure plates and friction plates but i don't see this cushion ring. So my Question is do I need them or is that something I can do without?

Thanks for the help.

You can't see the cushions! They are located under the backing plate! You can check if they are warn by seeing if the gear and basket move independently of one another. A very small amount is acceptable, but if there is any, I would just bite the bullet and get a billet one!

crazycracker

CrazyCracker520  Thanks, the cushions I am talking about go with the friction plates and clutch plate.  I should have been more descriptive about what I was talking about.  The O Ring your talking about is good.  Thanks

Abe, Thanks that is what i really wanted to know.  I don't want to buy them if they are not going to be of benefit.  So that helps a bunch.