Help me pick the right pipe for this setup....

ICULOKN

Cheetah Powervalve

69mm Bore

4ml Crank

Trinity Porting

19cc Domes

35mm Kiehn Carbs

I have Sheaher Out of Frame pipes with Silencers on it now. I want to put inframes on it.

CPI, Toomey T5, or Sheaher inframes?

Stick with SB right? not enough CC for BB?

Imo, gotta ask yourself how youll be riding the bike! If its a play bike id say cpis! If you find yourself reving the bike more so then not id say shearers! The shearers WILL have more over rev for sure and maybe a little more peek hp over the cpis, but the cpi probably will come on a bit sooner!

Trinity =  :yank:

Get new domes....if Trinity did yours, they are shit.

Then get Shearer SB In-Frames.

Do a search...I've posted novels about Trinity and the P.V. motors. They need major work.

Trinity =  :yank:

Get new domes....if Trinity did yours, they are shit.

Then get Shearer SB In-Frames.

Do a search...I've posted novels about Trinity and the P.V. motors. They need major work.

LOL took me years to get about the domes, But stay with the Shearers Great mid to top end pipe on the Cheetahs. Like Windy said have Titan Cut your domes.

Sorry forgot to post that Titan did the domes. I just want in frames to be able to "ride" this bike a little more. Always afraid the oof pipes will hit something.

So shearer sb in frames would be a good all round pipe? Similar to the oof?

Sorry forgot to post that Titan did the domes. I just want in frames to be able to "ride" this bike a little more. Always afraid the oof pipes will hit something. So shearer sb in frames would be a good all round pipe? Similar to the oof?

The OOF pipes were designed for alky

The SB In-Frames are the best pipe for your motor.

Your light years ahead of the game now that Titan did your domes. As for Trinity porting....that's mostly just hogging out the transfer tunnels. But at least with the domes you can keep O-rings in the motor. LOL

I love what I hear about the sniper fitment but I dont know if I can wait for the next batch being built. Heck they may already be spoken anyways?? I may have to buy something now and get those later if I cant find a set.

Out of the CPI & Shearer which fit the best and which would be more desirable for resale?