What Fuel for dome size

05 LE Shee

i was told when i purchased my banshee that it had 20cc domes and tm32 carbs and therefore i could run pump gas with no problem, well upon teardown for a top end rebuild after a 70/90 compression test i have verified that what i actually have are 18cc domes and mikuni t34 carbs. now my understanding is that with 18cc domes i should be running race fuel, correct?. and if so what octane should i be running?

im in so. colorado at about 4600ft, and no. i would prefer to not buy race gas all the time lol

i know i can just change the dome size for pump gas but im worried id have to downsize my carbs.

ok, i guess what the questions are ....what fuel do i need to run with 18cc domes at around 4600' + ...i believe i got my answer for that which is 101. Question two being if i run say 20cc domes for 91 octane would i have to downsize my carbs which are 34mm. ideally i would like to know what dome size and carb combo will work on a stock motor without running race fuel i guess... this crap is getting frustrating :/  i appreciate you guys input though ty