First ride on Herr Jugs Racing rebuild and port job review!

A-RAM619

Just got back from my first desert trip with my brand new banshee rebuild and port job from Herr Jugs Racing! OMG this banshee is FAAAAST! I could not believe the POWER that it has now! With 65 hp to the wheels, I am the fastest bike in my camp aswell as king of where I was riding. I actually had guys turning down drag challenges i made with 450s, banshees, raptors... Honestly nobody that i raced could even come close! I am so amazed how much I was beating the competition. The powerband and the rpm range is ridiculous. I don't think I have ever smiled so much in one weekend than this trip! Kevin at HJR really nows his shit about making real deal horsepower! Every detail that he explained how the bike will perform is to the T! If there is anyone thinking about modding their banshee .... Herr Jugs Racing is the only way to go! And the customer service I received from Kevin was the absolute best! Thanks again HJR!

I raced my buddy a bunch of times .. his banshee has the same mods minus the dune port. (Toomey t5 pipes, kn filter , milled head, and jetted stock carbs... ) I smoked him so bad ! We both were shocked on how much the power difference was on just the port job! Tbe top speed was way crazy..