Banshee vs 450 Dirt Bikes?

SpeedRacer88

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking the same thing..IF its true,i want in on some of that. I'll drive quite a ways to make 2000 bux just to race some dirt bikes. :confused:

me too..hell Ill even put another quad together just to d this a few times a year :)

We need to talk,if this is for real. I dont mind driving to SC for a few G's...plus i hear ya'll have good BBQ.

very real,  ut its not like your gonna come here and get a thou dollar race guaranteed. Just certain groups (drug dealers mostly) think they are the only people with cash to make there stuff go fast. We don't race everyday or every week for that matter but just sometimes things get "real" lol And to rzbansheeman i've seen a couple kx500 and one cr come through here they are fast... But that Kx450 i talked about laid waste to the cr500. Guy on the kx450 is a damn good rider front wheel never leaves the ground.

Nah Troy,,i was getting the impression from Speedracer88 that what he was dealing there with was some "know it all" guys who just THOUGHT their stuff was fast,and then he was showing up and cleaning up... I want a piece of that!

I manage to find a few of those here every year and make a few spare bucks. High school guys who's dads spent a few hundo on aftermarket stuff for their new 450's and Raptors. Sand bag them a few races and then brake out the bigger bills. haha

You on the other hand,,appear to be ,,not so much in that demographic . :headbang: