Snipers deal

Glenyboy

Is there even one set waiting to be shipped?

Yeah, there is always a boomerang set sitting in a box marked "Return Item" ready to go back out to the next eager credit card racer for a butt dyno test.  :down:

Yeah, there is always a boomerang set sitting in a box marked "Return Item" ready to go back out to the next eager credit card racer for a butt dyno test.  :down:

NOT.. one set of Sniper Assasin's returned for ANY reason to date, and NOT a single warranty claim. Certainly diffferent than the days of yesteryear, when I was  OVER-RUN by dissasatisfied customers on the line of pipes I USED to PROMOTE,.......... and the manufacturer tried to dodge responsibility every time on making it right..   what a nightmare.....glad that's over with.    Windy, you seem to forget that I was the "go to guy" on your preferred pipe for sometime. 

I'm in a much better position for clarity of accurate comparison than most.....Jim

NOT.. one set of Sniper Assasin's returned for ANY reason to date, and NOT a single warranty claim. Certainly diffferent than the days of yesteryear, when I was  OVER-RUN by dissasatisfied customers on the line of pipes I USED to PROMOTE,.......... and the manufacturer tried to dodge responsibility every time on making it right..   what a nightmare.....glad that's over with.    Windy, you seem to forget that I was the "go to guy" on your preferred pipe for sometime. 

I'm in a much better position for clarity of accurate comparison than most.....Jim

The reason for that seems to be that no one can get these pipes?? Hard to ask for a return on something you dont have lol. If you want to bash on Shearer just come out and say his name it would be better than you hinting around about it. I do not know you or Shearer personally but I do run his pipes and I do know that him and anyone that works for him has been very helpfull and always willing to do anything they can to help me out and I bought my pipes used from someone and Matt knows that,

NOT.. one set of Sniper Assasin's returned for ANY reason to date, and NOT a single warranty claim. Certainly diffferent than the days of yesteryear, when I was OVER-RUN by dissasatisfied customers on the line of pipes I USED to PROMOTE,.......... and the manufacturer tried to dodge responsibility every time on making it right.. what a nightmare.....glad that's over with. Windy, you seem to forget that I was the "go to guy" on your preferred pipe for sometime.

I'm in a much better position for clarity of accurate comparison than most.....Jim

What........the......hell...... Is.....with.....the...... Periods.......?

Funny how you bash Shearer on here, yet his pipes do the talking on the strip.

I was just responding to Windy's verbal diarrhea and absurd notion. Dont get me wrong, I still reccomend Shearers on certain builds...ask around. Which is a hell of alot more ethical, and " all for the sport" attitude than you trollers constantly put me through.

I still promote Shearers on certain builds,even now!...cut me some slack,I'm still doing Mat favors he doesn't even know about, while you swingers wear me out.  I'm glad you like your Shearers! Theres a good chance I sold them to you.

I didn't notice any whining when I was the first builder to post up dyno sheets on Shearers vs. the CPI's and other brands years ago. 97% of you didn't even know what a Shearer was until I,( yes ME) started promoting them HEAVILY on HQ years ago. Guy Larson (Inland ATV) and I, put Mat well on the road to where he is NOW...still waiting on the thanks....think I'll get it?

You would be better in tune if you knew the whole story, Ill spare you.

And you might also throw a few comments around yourself if you had been the one buying $30K worth of a product line at a time, frequently, and having to answer the phone to get your ass chewed out a couple times a week, pay for freight cost for people( at no fault of your own), dig through tons of boxes just to hand pick a set of pipes that you HOPE your customer will accept happily, and hope he doesn't  bash you on the web.

Hell, Fouldeout got a set of Shearer OOf's from me that were boxed wrong, he used them for a few months, discovered they were not what he ordered....He called me..I replaced them with NEW correct pipes, I ate the loss on the used pipes, paid the exta freight,.. took care of Shayne, and shrugged it off. I've more than done my part for the ethical treatment of you guys(even when the fault of the matter was not my doing).....why dont you return the favor...Jim 

TL;DR FTW!

The irony is epic.

you might have brought the inframes over to HQ (of which i doubt), but some of us have been around since before you were advertising anywhere. Ive ran them all, with exception of these new ones. Your pipes work good with your motor (or porting... 28 port cylinders.lol) I'm assuming. Like packard runs cpi, K&T runs shears (K&T pipes now), Dan hull runs CPI, WK runs WK pipes. The truth will come out in time.