just joined the club.

short shifter doesnt quite have the leverage like the longer shifter. i might try to find some pro pegs that are std position. that shifter is off a old kx200 or something. works fine but does change the feel. i was going to ride this weekend but had a trade deal come up for this beauty. got rid of my Rage built 450R

IMG_6643_zps749bda9c.jpg

IMG_6644_zpsddcfb17f.jpg

IMG_6645_zps41d922a2.jpg

i gutted my spare harness to drag race only kinda use. no rectifier, no headlights, no switch except pro design. basic gutted harness. and will make a new bracket for the silencers since the one he used kinda makes em uneven looking in the back. and the last thing besides redoing the color combo is the 06 rear brake setup.

i bought a new bearing housing so i could use the twin piston rear caliper since thats what orginally was on here. the swingarm i bought had the 04,05 caliper mount. so just used that for now. 

but rain for the next few days then ill get out there and ride. trying to find a decent deal on a GoPro Black but nothing yet. and i hate to buy a new one for 400 freaking bucks lol. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...