gay nerf bar removal

dune goon

so i got this banshee and some dude welded these gay nerfs to the frame where the stock footpeg goes and them 18 inches or so forward on the frame, so what would you guys to to get it back to stockish looking (i hate nerf bars)

Well usually when something is welded on you have to cut it off....... I mean what other answer do you expect to get? Or buy a new frame I guess?

Sounds like a mess. I've had two banshees with welded on pegs. Real pain in the ass when you want to remove the clutch or stator cover. On my current bike ; Adam ( tick tock) fabricated a set of threaded insert style plugs for the peg hardware. Finished product was clean & works perfect.

Good luck

Troy

Sounds like a mess. I've had two banshees with welded on pegs. Real pain in the ass when you want to remove the clutch or stator cover. On my current bike ; Adam ( tick tock) fabricated a set of threaded insert style plugs for the peg hardware. Finished product was clean & works perfect.

Good luck

Troy

I'm interested, can you explain and post up pics

• 2 months later...