Going from stock to 28 PWK's jetting help

Should be getting my 28 pwk's any day now.  I need you guys to get me close with the jetting on the 28 pwk's. Right now I am running stock carbs with 340 mains, 27.5 pilots, stock needle 3rd clip, 1 turn out on air screws with k/n pods at sea level. My engine mods are toomy T5's, noss head 18cc domes, HJR dune/play port, stock stroke, v force 3's, 6 degree timing advance, lighten flywheel. What jetting on the 28 pwk's should I start with? What extra jets should I get to fine tune? 

I just went through the same thing and have a very similar setup.  I'm running a little bigger dome (20cc) and less timing (4) but the similar porting and the same pipes and I'm running 150 mj and a 45 pilot.  I would have 45, 48, and 50 pilots available with main jets from 150-162 available so you'll be covered not only for winter jetting but also for next summer.  You might ask Kevin @HJR and see what he says.

What needle you running?

I just went through the same thing and have a very similar setup. I'm running a little bigger dome (20cc) and less timing (4) but the similar porting and the same pipes and I'm running 150 mj and a 45 pilot. I would have 45, 48, and 50 pilots available with main jets from 150-162 available so you'll be covered not only for winter jetting but also for next summer. You might ask Kevin @HJR and see what he says.