Buyer / Seller Disputes. Seems to be a lot more than normal

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well as some have stated to buy from known sellers. well i tried that and it didnt work out. i over payed for something by 6-800 atleast because the seller never said" yea it needs a rebuild. its been ran hard and hung up wet"..true honesty goes a long way.

U were more then well informed about said deal.... U may wanna shut the f up about it.... The horse is dead dude why you still beating it

well as some have stated to buy from known sellers. well i tried that and it didnt work out. i over payed for something by 6-800 atleast because the seller never said" yea it needs a rebuild. its been ran hard and hung up wet"..true honesty goes a long way.

Honesty? That's funny. I've got fact upon fact about your honesty, your welding skills, saying you know people you don't know, doing absolute shit work and when you're called out on it...you turn and run to someone else....

I was honestly going to stay out of this thread until Mr. "I bought a drag alky banshee motor but I think I'll call several builders to have them cut me pump gas domes for now"...

If you want to keep dragging this up, I can keep smothering you with unflattering facts from multiple, multiple sources. I can call your your lies all day long. I've got the time.

You don't have a pot to piss in or a prayer to ask for one.

Go ahead, run your mouth. Chris would've helped you out on a worn crank that you claim was rebuilt several times, but never was...until you threatened him. I posted your PMs proving you don't know what you're doing or what you're talking about. And yes..I still have them. You asked me question after question about a motor that I haven't owned in nearly 2 years. A motor dozens of people witnessed kicking ass and taking names before you got it. Yet you felt the need to take your mouth off someone's cock just long enough to tell us we don't know what we're doing, we can't tune, etc. You brought that on yourself. I talked to several builders that basically said you called them begging for help and when they told you what you were trying to do was a bad idea...you didn't want to listen and called the next one.

Here's the real deal regarding selling and buying of parts. Money is tight for everyone. This is an expensive hobby we try to make cheap, but it's nearly impossible to do so without sacrifices. Want a used part at a used part? You roll the dice. Badassbanshee and myself both bought new axles years back. Ran the piss out of them. Wheelman broke both of them, the same way. The breaks nearly looked identical. Used shit breaks. Even new shit breaks. Chances are new shit will last longer. If you want to feel warm and fuzzy about a new piece, buy new.

In all my years and all my dealings on HQ, I've been shafted once. Paid for a part, never got it. Sent the guy a check from my online banking and did not use PayPal. My bad. Lost $50 or so on it...lesson learned. Guy up and vanished afterwards.

I just sold about 20 phones for my work. We switched providers. They were about 9 or 10 months old and used. No scratches on many. Some were in my opinion flawless for a used phone. I scored many 9 or 10 out of 10. I had a few people say it had a small nick here, or there. My 9 was their 7. I took pictures. I posted them on eBay. I had one guy say I shipped kinda slow. Guy paid on a Tuesday, I shipped on a Wednesday via FedEx from MI to Cali, he got it that next Monday. 3 business days. My ad said shipped within 24 hours of payment. How fast using Express Saver (I charged 15 bucks shipping) did he think he was going to get it from MI to CA. I thought I did well shipping in 24 hours and getting it to him in 3 business days. Just goes to show you.... You get what you pay for. If he wanted to pay $40 for shipping, I would've happily overnighted it for him.

In today's world of the Internet, eBay, CL, etc., Everyone thinks everything should be dirt cheap and perfect. That's not gonna happen.

I only deal with people I know from the site or if someone I know will vouch for them. Then again, I know a drain plug from a spark plug...and I don't think I'm a complete liar and fake...so I typically get treated pretty well.

You can put zero rules in place or put 20 rules in place. When it comes to selling shit on the Internet...nothing will change. Face to face or buy it new...that's the only other option.

When a motor, for example, is used...is it worth more money running or in pieces? Running. So...do you take a loss taking it apart and measuring everything? Your time, the buyers time assembling it..(assuming they know how to assemble it, which sometimes isn't the case..cough...roadkill...cough)... Or do you put your best faith in something because you know it's history?

i take criticism great from knowlegable people. yes i called "other" builders for domes. i wasnt convinced they can get me what i needed. i knew that just from talking to them 2 minutes. so i made my last phone call, you know the guy that all these "other" builders call for advise and setups!

didnt we go over all this 2-3 months ago??

ive bought several things off here and have been happy so far. i only buy from well established members and even then i know im taking chances. if you want brand new lookin shit then buy it new and pay the price.

yea take a chance or buy new. naturally you wouldnt think it be that way but it is!

You mean when you put it on eBay and then pulled it?  There were several of us ready to buy it.

Another lie.

So now all these other builders take advice from "your builder".  That's a good one too.

You could tell after two minutes they couldn't get you what you needed?  Or...they nicely and plainly told you you're an idiot and don't know what you're doing.

Now that I believe...since it took me about the same amount of time based on the PMs you sent me over and over.

How's that build coming by the way?  Trying to figure out how collect enough tin cans to pay him since he doesn't work for free?

He get tired of your dumb ass yet?  The last time this came up, you got to run your mouth before I could respond.

That's not going to happen this time.  I'm calling out your lies and BS every time.

Keep it this season then upgrade?  Who are you kidding.  You are still running the same old dune ported stock cylinder motor that was done for you 7 or 8 years ago...in which you still never made that trade/deal right.  You'll get this together, blow it up because of your incompetence...and go back to blaming who you bought it off of...or quietly go back to your messiah for more help to get it to run.

I got all day son.  You're a one act clown who's circus up and left a long time ago.