Street Legal In Colorado?

Holyman

There are some rural counties in Washington that allow ATV's on roads with speed limits under 40.  You have to have street running gear like turn signals, horn, ect.  Not sure if there is an additional permit or license plate required.

• Like 1

reverse trike banshee sounds like the opposite of cool

hahaha..... Last time someone told me that I was talking about building a chopper with a plated box frame. 4 months later I took first place in the biker build off I entered. 6 months after that the bike had a 2 page spread in a national magazine. I think the banshee trike could be cool, not sure I want one bad enough to put the effort in. 

8772c407-fe4e-4ad4-a23f-7525ea720235_zps

2013-01-28_16-47-36_832_zpscba69971.jpg

2013-01-27_13-20-57_7691_zpsf54a5b3b.jpg

Yep Washington state.  There's a handful of counties.  Douglas, Chelan, Okanogan, kittitas, city of Prosser.  Those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

hahaha..... Last time someone told me that I was talking about building a chopper with a plated box frame. 4 months later I took first place in the biker build off I entered. 6 months after that the bike had a 2 page spread in a national magazine. I think the banshee trike could be cool, not sure I want one bad enough to put the effort in. 

8772c407-fe4e-4ad4-a23f-7525ea720235_zps

2013-01-28_16-47-36_832_zpscba69971.jpg

2013-01-27_13-20-57_7691_zpsf54a5b3b.jpg

put a quad front end on it then and it will be super duper cool...lol

This?

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/snw/4849845996.html

The fact that he says you wont find one anywhere else means his is illegal.

If he can do it, why couldn't anyone?

I am going to guess the dude is a drug dealer going off the tag "fuck you pay me" and the 300c in the gravel driveway trying to be a rolls.

Yup that would be the one I was refering...