trying to replicate 2into1 sound

On; the topic of the sound i think it is the pc 916 silencers are 2 into 1 and sound pretty cool i have no clue on how the dyno port sounds to compare it to though.

And on a side note dont let these fuckers get to you most have no clue except for what there builder tells them and are a bunch of web racers. I say fuck them all hahahaba

I think u mean dmc

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

No one is bashing yet. Just giving you a rough time. 9 post newbie better get used to it around here some of us are a rough crowd to get used too. My guess is that the sound is actually in the 2-1 pipe and not the silencer

You think this is true? Just curious why dmc 916 sound like they do, they are a true dual exhaust but then into one silencer.

pretty simple man its the silencer.. no im not being a dick lol .. but this is the point i have had the whole entire post.. its not all in the pipe does the pipe help out ya a lil but 95percent is from the silencer .. im just gonna mock a few up ill let u guys know what i find out .. first one will be migd an prolly look like shit it will just be a prototype.... the length of the core size of the holes dia of the silencer alll play a part into the sound ...

All this sound comparing is really subjective like comparing colors. When I think 2 in 1 pipe I think the sound of a dynoport. It has that high pitched french horn sound- best I can describe it. It sounds like that pretty much all the time through the rpms. You can get that sound with 2 pipes and working the silencers or using the DMC one. The difference is even with the DMC is they only sound like that when they are reved out.

This my opinion anyway.

With that said the DMC 916 silencer doesn't sound like a dynoport 2 in 1.

• Like 1