Drag/Dune 10 cub build

possum

And don't thump your chest and try to out talk Dave. If your going to have a war of words with him you better have a list of facts and at least be able to hold your own as far as knowledge goes.

And just as a side note......Dave's going to have a field day with this question you posted in another section....

possum

HQ Soldier

• av-39904.jpg?_r=0
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 820 posts

Posted Today, 02:51 PM

whats the difference from cleanup,dune port, drag port... on a cheetah or a cub? im curious to what is your guys opinions? 
000212-2-1.jpg 00021311-1-1-1.jpg

not good look for some one who claims he knows it all...

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More PM stuff from possum...

Possum: i go into peoples threads to fuck them up cause they fucked mine up. but that was just a few times. usually i make a serious comment or question in a random thread and i get fucked with. also you know u delete what u dont want shown. because ive posted some real shit and it gets deleted, u know this. 

Me: LOL

More PM stuff from possum...

Possum: i go into peoples threads to fuck them up cause they fucked mine up. but that was just a few times. usually i make a serious comment or question in a random thread and i get fucked with. also you know u delete what u dont want shown. because ive posted some real shit and it gets deleted, u know this. 

Me: LOL

26636579.jpg

Possum, you gotta work on your vocabulary.......

You had a vague understanding of camber and caster (though you confused the two) and were completely in the dark regarding rake.

Now your talking shots at Matt about HIS knowledge of alignment? THE GUYS BUSINESS IS SUSPENSIONS! DUH

Read more......talk less for a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd4VkBcG2PQ

Hahahahahahaha John, this is a guy who thought he could stretch a stock banshee frame +6 out the front and leave the steering stem in the stock location... lol. He likes his tie rods to be the famous "Flying V", and if you ask him it's "perfectly safe". He even tried to cross-check my advice with shearer, and shearer agreed with everything I said. lol.

I'm still waiting for my "You were right, I'm sorry."

You should have seen the night he actually said (I still laugh out loud about this) "What do you know about suspension geometry?" in an EXTREMELY sorry attempt to question my credentials. Makes me giggle like a little school girl.

:banana:

He's starting to reming me of Colby who shot this zinger at you.  :rolleyes:

?coming from the suspension guy ?? lol do you know anything about an engine?