blue stator

well after some searching around i have not found another stator that looks close to it other than a rickey stator

just wondering if anyone else hes seen or used this blue coloured stator

100_1854.jpg

i took another stator out to compare

this one has 2 yellow wires a green and red

so im guessing the one yellow should be the white wire im not sure if it came like this or someone thought they knew what they where doing

the one yellow wire was cut and not being used for anything

100_1855.jpg

this diagram says there should be 6 wiring coming from the stator i have 7 on this one

http://www.dfn.com/agservices/banshwdc.jpg

im just confused with this any help will be appreciated

Looks like an Electro Sport Stator. I run one in my raptor and it has been fine for me. I dont know if they still use the blue coating or if they went to a clear. My raptor one has the clear sealent but pics on there web site do show some blue ones. The blue ones look like the sealant is a lot thicker and heavier, and was hopping my raptor stator would have had it but it didn't.

http://www.electrosport.com/products/stators/

not mentioned, but it also apears likely to be a banshee retrofit. the banshee flywheel has 12 alternating magnets, which is how it works. this one has to be operating with each circuit on every 3rd pole, set-up to work on the 12-pole flywheel. check if the yellows ohm to ground. doesn't look that high of power either, but i suppose it is possible. the 12-pole flywheel and 18pole stator is not uncommon, but the patched wiring looks like it might be intended for dc oem use. the blue is real potting, and i haven't seen real clear potting, just opaque cream would be the closest. clear is an enamel of sorts, which has higher cooling ability than the thick potting media. i haven't heard bad about electrosport/moose, but those ignition coils show they have seen some heat....