The buy of the day

rjdgriff

night, look at pic 2 and the last picture.

and i know there are deals out there, i bought a running 421 cub for 800.

Ima call that mud. Has the same beat up front bumper on it. I'd call that a steal for 1k. Love to find smthn like that.

It is the same, it has a stress mark on the one front fender you just can't see it at alot of angles, the mud on it is from me, it rained before I test drove it... Everything is tight as hell!!! It is bored 20 over and has a decent amount of porting done (has 0 low rpm power and shit tons up top) no title but I ran the vin through ncib before I purchased and came back clean... The guy who sold it was a friend of a friend and had it for 3 years, gave me bill of sale( all needed here) he also had a 421 cub sitting in his shop, he was hard up for money... It has vf2 reeds fmf pipes and the dark pics are the ones he sent me lastnight the others I took today, that's why different...

It is the same, it has a stress mark on the one front fender you just can't see it at alot of angles, the mud on it is from me, it rained before I test drove it... Everything is tight as hell!!! It is bored 20 over and has a decent amount of porting done (has 0 low rpm power and shit tons up top) no title but I ran the vin through ncib before I purchased and came back clean... The guy who sold it was a friend of a friend and had it for 3 years, gave me bill of sale( all needed here) he also had a 421 cub sitting in his shop, he was hard up for money... It has vf2 reeds fmf pipes and the dark pics are the ones he sent me lastnight the others I took today, that's why different...

Have you pulled the motor apart yet?

The good news is NICB is only about 3 or 4 months behind...

LMAO