F/S dmc 916's

I bought the exhaust off a member on here a few weeks ago with intentions of running on my banshee that i'm building. I was having some mounting problems (frames issues, not exhaust) I ended up buying another exhaust system that fits more of my riding style and mounts up better. I was able to repack the exhaust and want to sell for what I have in it 335 shipped but local pickup is always welcomed. Minus the ding on the silience and the one on pipe ( was told this is for clearence issues so may be from the factory ) they're in great shape and I have already cleaned them up. So you can mount and go.

20121014_200527.jpg

20121104_205944.jpg

20121104_210014.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

free bump. these pipes are the best for a trail/dune motor in my eyes. ive ran tons of pipes and these run as hard as they look. that center silencer is the shit btw. also the sound is amazing. if i were you i would cut and weld my frame back to the way it originally was and run them. mine fit great, and just to verify again, the dent in the pass pipe is supposed to be there for water pump hose clearance.