Alternative stock banshee lights

im looking for some replacement lights for my banshee since my stock ones have very badly cracked lenses and are now dirty on the inside which sucks for lighting. i really dont want to do a dc conversion since i hate alot of wiring like that. im just looking for a cheap stock replacement headlight that will hold up on bouncy/rocky trails.

The Trail Tech halogen 35 watters will run off AC and the stock stator will handle it ok. Probably the best bolt on option without having to modify the electrics. HID or LED lights will require floating the ground, wiring in a regulator rectifier and fitting a small 12 volt battery into the system.

The Trail Tech halogen 35 watters will run off AC and the stock stator will handle it ok. Probably the best bolt on option without having to modify the electrics. HID or LED lights will require floating the ground, wiring in a regulator rectifier and fitting a small 12 volt battery into the system.

yea i read up on the dc conversion and it seems a little over my head. Also i hate big wiring jobs like that. How do the trail techs hold up on super rough terrain