Good Bumper?

ClayAiken

Hey guys hit a tree on the bike today so im gonna need to new bumper because it completely collapsed.

What do you guys run for bumpers? I want to run a bumper because i ride in the woods, Rocky Mountain wants 78$ for a stock one, i really like the stock one but i wanted to see what you guys run. I want something that looks pretty good and is gonna keep my frame from getting tweaked when i hit another tree.

Just seeing what the options are.

Hey guys hit a tree on the bike today so im gonna need to new bumper because it completely collapsed.

What do you guys run for bumpers? I want to run a bumper because i ride in the woods, Rocky Mountain wants 78$ for a stock one, i really like the stock one but i wanted to see what you guys run. I want something that looks pretty good and is gonna keep my frame from getting tweaked when i hit another tree.

Just seeing what the options are.

I will sell you a Nice DG like new for 50..Still has factory sticker on it in great shape i can snap a pic if you want?

I'd have to throw my vote to the one I have. It's a cascade three bar bumper. It's all aluminum and i love it. Might be pricey though, not really to bad $112.50. Got mine from a beater that had it on it. Here's a picture..but the site has it for a 450 now.btb-343.JPG

Edited by GleasmJA

I'd have to throw my vote to the one I have. It's a cascade three bar bumper. It's all aluminum and i love it. Might be pricey though, not really to bad $112.50. Got mine from a beater that had it on it. Here's a picture..but the site has it for a 450 now.btb-343.JPG

Always been my favorite.

• 2 weeks later...