Banshee rolling chassis - minus motor

Minkia38

I am looking for a complete rolling banshee chassis

I am in SE michigan, so shipping from far away would put me over my spending limit (sorry d34)

I really need one with everytihng except:

1. motor

2. electrical (?)

3. pipes (?)

4. rims and tires (?)

preferably a-armed

I need everything else, plastic too - uncut is preferred!

let me know

AIM: minkia3838

I was thinking about selling mine. Im making a custom mx frame for my own preference. My current mods are 2+2 arms, Works shocks (front) foot pegs cut and rewelded 2.5" back. -2" fireball swingarm w/ round housing carrier, x-33 axle, new chromoly antivibration steering stem, 2 weeks old, new handlebars, armidillo front bumper, and its all on a '00 frame.

I also have a '89 frame that was powdercoated about 3 years ago. Its in mint shape and lost interest. It was gonna be my drag shee. I don't have much left for that one exept the radiator. I've been stripping and stealing parts off it.

i just sold my frame on Ebay and it cost me 39$ to ship it, my complete front end(hubs, rotors, brakes , tie rods , spindles and such) was 22$ to ship, front set of rims with tires was 15$, rear set of rims and tires was 24$, I sold an axle to one of the guys on here and the shipping was about 12-18$ (dont remember exactly), I also shipped a swingarm and that was 11$ at the post office.

All of these things I shipped in seperate boxes of course but that is the only way you are going to be able to break it down, the axle went to texas, the frame to Kansas, the swingarm to Michigan and the front end to California. Just make sure you get tracking numbers when you ship it so nothing comes up missing. Oh and I live in Florida by the way

I forgot to add that with UPS things like tires and frames do not need to be boxed up. With my frame all I did was wrap it with 2 brown garbage bags and then put styrofoam on the corners and edges and wrapped it with clear tape. With the tires/rims I just wrapped them together with duct tape. The frame looked ugly as sin wrapped in garbage bags but we where going for function not form. The lady at the counter even told me that it might not be accepted but little did she know that I have a copy of the shipping guidelines on my computer. I mean its either wrap it "ugly style" or pay 100$ to a freight company to ship just the frame. Oh and by the way a stock j-arm frame only weighs 48.91 pounds